|Loan amount||Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 2 Lakhs|
|Rate of interest||0% interest for up to 30 days|
|Tenure||18 – 36 months|
|Late payment fee||Up to Rs. 500|
|Fee for extending the due date by 1 month||3% of the outstanding amount|
|Turnaround time||2 minutes|
|Age required||25 – 60 years|
- Loan amount: You can borrow a minimum of Rs. 10,000 and maximum up to Rs. 2 Lakhs as Paytm personal loan.
- Flexible tenure: The tenure for repayment of the loan varies from 18 to 36 months.
- Attractive interest rate: You can get Paytm Personal Loan Interest Rate starting from 0% for up to 30 days.
- Nil activation fee: There is no activation fee for obtaining the Paytm bank loan.
- Quick disbursal: The loan amount is disbursed online instantly within just 2 minutes.
- Online documents sharing: All documents are shared online on email, such as Welcome Letter, Loan Agreement, EMI Repayment Schedule, Statement of Loan Account, GST Invoices for Charges paid, and No Objection Certificate.
- Improve credit score: Paytm bank personal loan helps you build and/or improve your credit score and profile.
- Multiple payment options: You can repay the loan through EMIs with a variety of payment modes.
- Online process: The entire Paytm personal loan process, from application to disbursal, is 100% digital.
- You must be aged between 25 to 60 years to be approved of the loan.
- You must have an active bank account so that the loan amount can be transferred to your account and the EMI can be deducted online.
- You can check your paytm personal loan eligibility by searching for “Personal Loan” on the Paytm APP and clicking on the Personal Loan icon.
- KYC documents, such as PAN or Aadhaar Card.
- Occupation and income proof.
- Other documents as required by the lender.