- The agency force that LIC has developed is far more productive than its colleagues in the private sector.
- LIC has built the largest bancassurance network in the sector, despite the fact that the contribution of bancassurance is still very small.
- Focusing on the Par business up to now gave LIC 4 significant advantages in terms of its business strategy. LIC has a sticky client profile, which is shown in excellent persistency and surrender results.
- As LIC diversifies into higher-margin industries, it is demonstrating a turn toward shareholder interest. Non-Par segment and (b) surplus distribution have already undergone minor changes to the shareholders’ benefit.
- LIC has displayed reasonable expense control outcomes.
LIC Share Price : LIC share price drops 33% against IPO price
- by Quick Insurance Guru
- October 8, 2022
- 0 Comments
- 1 minute read
- 185 Views
- 6 months ago